Wilhelm Kralik Söhn was an important glass factory in Eleonorenhain (Christianberg – Bohemen). It was originally founded by Josef Meyr in 1815. Wilhelm Kralik died in 1877, and left the company to his 4 sons. The company was split in two – Heinrich + Johann took the name Wilhelm Kralik Sohne, Hugo + Karl used the name Meyr’s Neffe. Meyr’s Neffe merged with Moser in 1922. Wilhelm Kralik Sohne continued to produce high quality art glass until World War II.