Hugo Reinhold & Co (Bunzlau – Pruisen). In 1897, Hugo Reinhold set up his ceramic workshop in Bunzlau. In 1904 the conversion of production took place on an industrial scale. In 1910 Hugo Reinhold participated in the World Exhibition in Brussels. Hugo Reinhold played an important role in the implementation of projects of the Ceramic Technical College in Bunzlau.
The first headmaster of the school was a renowned ceramist from Berlin, Dr. Wilhelm Pukall. He provided new technical skills and new working methods, and supported new ideas and new forms of creative expression. It was a time of great prosperity for Boleslawiec ceramics. Three important potters who were associated with this school at the turn of the century were Julius Paul, Hugo Reinhold and Carl Werner. They helped realize the new ideas and vision of the school. These three artists and their studios started with stencil techniques and matte glazes.